The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

M & M Counting (and eating)

Ok, so I love doing fun things with Abigail that also teaches her in the process!  I don't know if any of you have ever heard of this book before, but it is really awesome!  I got it from the library and I have had it for awhile.  I better get it back before I get a late fee!  Anyway, all you need is this book by Barbara McGrath and M & M's!  Yep, I said M & M's!  They are not only good for eating, but learning AND eating!  How great is that!!  


The book tells you to find 1 blue, 2 green, 3 orange, 4 yellow, 5 red, and 6 brown!

I have to keep a close eye on her!  She is pretty sneaky!  She likes to give herself rewards for finding them!  I reward myself too for helping!  Hee, hee, hee!!  

Every time I ask her if she wants to count M & M's she gets so excited!  Look how how serious she looks here!  Now if I could only get a Snickers counting book, I would be happy!!

Before the book tells you to EAT the candies, it tells you to put them in a square,

a circle,

and a triangle!!

Now, it's time to eat them.  Basically, the book tells you to take away the red one, then count how many you have.  Next, the blue one, and so on and so on!  When the books tells you to take away the 6 brown, that's when I get to help eat them!  

Well, that's all for today!  It's time to do some more M & M counting!  Well, maybe we should wait til AFTER lunch!  


2 comments: