The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Just another Saturday...

Well, Saturday was supposed to be a girl's day for Abigail and me.  What were we planning on doing you ask?  Well, nothing too exciting, grocery shopping and out to lunch WITH Mommy!  I know what you are probably thinking?  I am spending quality time with my daughter and I decide to take her to the store with me?  Well, yes!  There are 3 reasons why I plan on using Mommy and Me time to go to the store:

1 - My cupboards and fridge are empty!  Nothing for lunches.  Nothing for dinners.  Nothing for snacks!  It's an awful site!!
2 - We are supposed to get freezing rain tomorrow and MORE rain on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!  Today - it is sunny and dry - we are going!
3 - And the most important - she LOVES to go!  She is excited to go with me.  Isn't that the most important?  I think yes! 

Right now I can get away with these cheaper girl's day outs! 

So, I laid Maison down for a nap around 12:30 and my relief (my husband) had not made it home yet.  He decided to go to the office for a couple hours, which turned to 3 or more.  On top of that, Peter called from his Dad's and said that he wasn't feeling good and wanted to come home.  Well, I certainly was not ready for that clincher in my day!  Ok, so when Peter told me Friday that his head hurt and that he thought he was getting tonsillitis, I probably should have taken it into consideration, but I didn't think anything of it.  I just told him to call if he got worse so he could come home.  What kid would possibly know that he has tonsillitis?  Mine does apparently!  I did have him open his mouth for me so I could check (not being a nurse, I wasn't sure what I was looking for), but since he just had a peanut butter sandwich I didn't see much, but peanut butter and bread!  Nothing gross about that, being a Mom, I have seen much worse!!

If you are wondering, Abigail and I finally got to have our little girls' day at the grocery store and a late lunch.  She slept really good Saturday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment