The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Friday

Ok, so let me just say that my kids are great, but when they are all three together - that's a different story.  So, today my oldest is home from school due to parent/teacher conferences.  It is only 9 in the morning and he keeps asking if we can go somewhere fun.  Well, I have to get more vitamins, but according to a 9 year old, that is not fun!  I don't know why that is.  On top of that, Peter is my instigator.  I swear Abigail whines more when he is home. He just likes to push her buttons as far he can until it drives me crazy!!  

Then we have Abigail.  All she wants to do is play with her older brother, but every single time she does, she gets hurt, the whining begins, and the tattling starts.   Aaaahhhh!!  I want to scream now!!  Finally, she has decided to just do a puzzle "all by myself" on the floor and is content.  She may have to deal with the occasional puzzle grabber -Maison- but I think she enjoys that better than being hurt by her older brother.  

So, that is my Friday thus far!  How is yours?  I plan on trying to make homemade Larabars for the first time some time today. 


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how those Larabars turn out!!! We have a puzzle grabber too in Julia. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete