The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Peanut Butter Granola

 Over the weekend I decided to make another Pinterest recipe find!  Really easy to make too I might add, which as you know is right up my alley!  I made a Peanut Butter Granola.  You can put it on yogurt, cereal or just eat it by itself (which I did by the way - yum).

 So, here are the ingredients - only 5 of them!  Awesome!!  All you need is honey, cinnamon, oats, vanilla extract, and peanut butter (it didn't call for a certain kind of peanut butter, so I used the Natural kind).

 Whoops, almost forgot about the 6th ingredient and that is my little helper Abigail!  I can't have a recipe without her!!  

 Before the oven...

 After the oven...This is what you get when you double the recipe. 

You can put it on some yogurt and have a delicious snack.

I will definitely be making this again!  Super easy, super tasty!  I almost forgot to give you the recipe, so go here and try it out!  You won't be disappointed!!









No comments:

Post a Comment