The Funny
Covered in Grace
Photobucket

Grab my Button

The Houtz House Party

Search my Blog

www.thelittlestuffmatters.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Mr. Maison!

Well, Maison turned the big O-N-E yesterday, but we had his birthday party on Saturday!  There were moments that time stood still for me and stopped moving.  I thought I would never get through the first 6 months!  At least that's what I thought at times with Maison.  Here we are though celebrating his 1st year with friends and family memebers.  



What IS fun about about being 1?  You poop your pants, throw up on people, and cry to get attention?  
Oh, the being cute...that would be fun!


Well, here is my little guy!  He is a lot smaller than my other two!  He doesn't have any rolls yet!  



Here is his smash cake, but he didn't dig into it like we all thought he would.  Clean up was quick and easy so I was happy about that!





Big sister trying to help him out with a present.  


See his expression?  Well, he had that for most of the party.  It wasn't until after everyone left that he came out of his shell and started laughing and smiling!  I think he was a little overwhelmed with all the commotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment